General features of Medicare Supplement insurance plans
Medicare Supplement insurance plans work with Original Medicare (Parts A & B) to help with out-of-pocket costs not covered by Parts A and B. The following are also true about Medicare Supplement insurance plans:
- Predictable costs help you stay ahead of unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
- No network restrictions mean you can see any doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
- You don't need a referral to see a specialist.
- Coverage goes with you anywhere you travel in the U.S.
- There is a range of plans available to fit your health needs and budget goals.
- Purchasing a Medigap plan and a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan could give you more complete coverage.
- Guaranteed coverage for life† means your plan can't be canceled.
As long as you pay your premiums when due and you do not make any material misrepresentation when you apply for this plan.
For PA residents only: As long as you pay your premiums when due. You do not misstate one or more material facts when you apply for this plan. UnitedHealthcare has 2 years to act on misstatements. The 2 year limit does not apply to fraud.
Rates are subject to change. Any change will apply to all members of the same class insured under your plan who reside in your state. can provide peace of mind by helping with some of these costs.